Re: wdrs:describedby = @rel describedby. Erratum published

Thanks Toby,

Yes, I knew rel="meta" has been used for HTML->RDF for ages and that was
part of why we didn't adopt it for wdrs. The idea was to ensure that it
really was format neutral.

As for the (non) use of camel case, that was because POWDER is
essentially XML (that can be GRDDLed into OWL) and so we stuck with the
XML convention of everything being lower case.

Design decisions like that always come down to what the folk in the room
think on the day, but those were the reasons.

Phil.