Re: for telecon: check.rdfa

Hi, Toby,

Nice tool! I just tried it and my feedback from the perspective of the user
experience is as follows:

1. BNodes (in the "object" position) in the form of _:RDFaAutoNodeXXX are
displayed as strings and not clickable. If the page contains many triples,
the user has to temporarily memorize the id XXX and scroll down the page to
find extra information about a particular BNode. Maybe an @id can be added
to <div about="[_:RDFaAutoNodeXXX]">...</div> then users can be easily
navigated to this <div> by clicking a BNode?

2. If the checked page does not contain any opengraph metas, are the
displayed warnings necessary although the four properties are required ones
based on OGP?

All in all, it is a simple-to-use on-line service and thank you for offering
it.

Best,

Xi