Re: for telecon: check.rdfa

On 05/26/2010 05:56 AM, Toby Inkster wrote:
> Hoping to discuss this on the telecon under "any other business".
>
> I've been tinkering with an RDFa linter, currently to be found at:
>
>  http://check.rdfa.info/
>
> I'd appreciate people's feedback.

Toby, this is completely and totally /awesome/!

It's exactly what this community has needed for a very long time now.

My favorite features:

* It does linting.
* It shows you the data, directly in the web browser, in a very easy to
  understand format.
* It's dead simple to use.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Bitmunk 3.2.2 - Good Relations and Ditching Apache+PHP
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/05/06/bitmunk-3-2-2/2/