Re: A rose by any other name is just as thorny...

Shane,

On 2010-3-25 15:11 , Shane McCarron wrote:
[skip]

> What's my point?  My point is this.  In a world where we permit the
> declaration of new default vocabulary prefixes, we have no need to ever
> determine the collection of terms that is defined by that vocabulary.
> We should just trust the document.  We are already doing that in every
> other instance anyway.
>
> Thoughts?

I may either misunderstood you or the original proposal for the default
prefix. But _my_ understanding has always been that if one uses the
default vocabulary prefix than this is just used to be concatenated with
the prefix-less term in, say, @rel. That is certainly the way I
described in

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/drafts/2010/ED-vocab-20100326/

There is no intention of dereferencing that URI.

Do I miss something here?

FOAF   : http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
vCard  : http://www.ivan-herman.net/HermanIvan.vcf