Re: epub as a use case?

Hi Manu and Ivan,
yes, as noted in [1] I am a member of the EPUB working group. The possible future integration of RDFa into EPUB is one of the main reasons why I am here... I'd be happy to help out putting together use case descriptions.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2010Mar/0021.html

/markus