Re: ISSUE-1: Format of the profile document

Hi Manu,

Sounds like a great meeting, sorry I missed it.

Just to clarify the issue; the distinction is between using RDF to
mark up profiles, or not.

If you think RDF should be used, then of course it follows that we'd
favour RDFa.

However, if we believe that we only need name/value pairs to creat
tokens in a profile (I.e., not RDF), then *one possibility* is to use
JSON. (The use of JSONP is an implementation detail.)

So RDF or not RDF is the first question to resolve -- CORS, JSONP, and
so on, come next. :)

Regards,

Mark