Re: attempting to merge the 'vocab' and 'profile' documents

Ivan Herman wrote:
> Right. And I would also be happy to keep to profile if we can... that being said, what this means that if the HTML5 evolution does not allow for @profile (because it is not reintroduced) the @vocab term might not be ideal either...:-(

At the risk of sounding heretical...  if HTML5 DOES NOT INCLUDE @profile
(in other words, @profile is not defined in any way in HTML5) then why
can't we just define it for use in RDFa?  It essentially has no
semantics today.  Adding semantics that are only useful in an RDFa
context can't be any more confusing, can it?