Re 2: Javascript Security for Dummies

Sorry to have cut that into two mails, I shouldn't have...

You say that most modern browsers already implement or will implement
CORS. In other words, we could expect that all browsers implementing
HTML5 will have CORS included, right? If so, at least for the HTML5+RDFa
case, the whole issue may be solved, right?

Ivan

FOAF   : http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
vCard  : http://www.ivan-herman.net/HermanIvan.vcf