Re: Telecon Agenda - June 17th 2010, 1400 UTC

Hi,

I will probably not make it tomorrow, as I have my graduation ceremony and don't know yet how long it will drag on!

Cheers,
Knud

On 14 Jun 2010, at 11:52, Ivan Herman wrote:

> Regrets, unfortunately, both for this week and next. On Thursday I am in Seattle, visiting Boeing, and I will be at SemTech next week...
>
> Ivan
>
> On Jun 14, 2010, at 02:26 , Manu Sporny wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Toby, Mark, Shane - could you guys please write up a proposed solution
>> for the issues below by this Thursday?
>>
>> We're doing a good job with our issue queue - if we keep up at our
>> current rate of issue resolution, we'll be on track for Last Call (based
>> on our publication schedule). The list of issues that we have left are
>> starting to get more and more mundane, which is a very good thing - it
>> means that we've handled most of the difficult issues already.
>>
>> ==========
>> Thursday, June 17th 2010
>> Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
>> W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
>>  Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
>>  Phone UK: +44.117.370.6152
>>  Phone FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
>> Duration: 60 minutes
>> Scribe: John, Jeff, Rob, Manu, Knud (in scribe-list order)
>> ==========
>>
>> Agenda
>>
>> 1) ISSUE-26: Error Reporting Mechanism (on Ivan)
>>  http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/26
>>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2010May/0133.html
>>
>> 2) ISSUE-5: @datatype and rdf:XMLLiteral (on Toby)
>>  http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/5
>>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2010Jun/0039.html
>>
>> 3) ISSUE-20: Deep Processing of XMLLiterals (on Mark)
>>  http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/20
>>
>> 4) ISSUE-27: Relative URIs (on Shane)
>>  http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/27
>>
>> -- manu
>>
>> --
>> Manu Sporny (skype: msporny, twitter: manusporny)
>> President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
>> blog: Bitmunk 3.2.2 - Good Relations and Ditching Apache+PHP
>> http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/05/06/bitmunk-3-2-2/2/
>>

> ----
> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
> mobile: +31-641044153

Knud Möller, PhD
+353 - 91 - 495086
Smile Group: http://smile.deri.ie
Digital Enterprise Research Institute
  National University of Ireland, Galway
Institiúid Taighde na Fiontraíochta Digití
  Ollscoil na hÉireann, Gaillimh