Re: Updating RDFa Core

On 7/9/2010 6:50 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> A couple of other comments on RDFa form:
>
> It was my understanding that http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/ is
> deprecated and http://purl.org/dc/terms/ is upwards compatible, that
> the "official" prefix to use would be "dc: http://purl.org/dc/terms/ "
> rather than "dcterms:". I certainly am not an expert, but in Section
> 2, you use dc: as the prefix. It would be odd to use dc: in the body
> of the document and dcterms: in the RDFa prefix mappings.

I have asked Manu for clarification on this, as I see both in use around
the net.  I agree we should be consistent.

I will try to implement your markup suggestions below - note that this
is machine generated so I need to ensure the changes are generic and
don't break ReSpec when RDFa is NOT being generated.

Thanks!