Re: Error in the XHTML Profile

Shane, Toby,

for the good order:

- Shane, I believe there is an agreement that the current XHTML vocab file is buggy. This is just an editorial issue, not really a LC issue; ie, unless there is an opposition in the group, this should be handled. If you want, I can do it, but I do not want to touch the file without your authorization...
- Toby, I think that the possible addition of the describedby term is a Last Call comment, and should be treated as such; ie, a new issue should be raised and handled by the working group... Could you do that?

Thanks

Ivan