Re: Notification: Role Attribute Editor's Draft available

Good work Shane.

I think we need to clarify how we arrive at the subject of the triples
when @role is used with RDFa, though.

First, I think we need to explain how "@id gives the subject". I.e.,
we need to explain that we take the value of the document's 'base',
append a fragment identifier, and then append @id. (There will no
doubt be an algorithm for that in HTML already.)

And second, if @id is not present, whilst it's true that we need a
fresh bnode, that bnode needs to be distinct from any bnode that
ordinary RDFa processing generates.

I.e., if an element has a value for @role, as well as one of @typeof,
@rel, or @rev, but has no @about, then we need *two* bnodes to be
generated.