Re: @profile in XHTML+RDFa 1.1

To be honest I do not remember the details of the discussion... But you are right. Let me withdraw the 'mistake' remark:-)

Toby's proposal is a little bit different, though (unless I misunderstand him). Toby, do you propose that if I say

  <head profile="http://bla">
  </head>

We did not have a choice with <base>; that is inherited from HTML. I am not sure doing something similar for another attribute would really be a good idea. If we do it for @profile, we may also want to do it with @vocab... Also, if I put an explicit @about into the <head> that does _not_ affect the <body>, so there would be some inconsistency, too.

Cheers

Ivan