Turtle ResPec version

Eric, Gavin,

I've corrected a number of errors in the Turtle doc. For the ones below
I need your help. Could you please correct these in the Respec version?

Thanks!
Guus

1. HTML errors

I think these come from the BNF generation?!

a)
Line 1316, Column 79: A table row was 5 columns wide and exceeded the
column count established by the first row (4).

terminals</h3></td></tr>

b)
Error Line 1522, Column 39: Duplicate ID handle-PNAME_NS.

         …

Warning Line 1521, Column 39: The first occurrence of ID handle-PNAME_NS
was here.

style="text-align:left;"…

c.)
Error Line 1541, Column 41: Duplicate ID handle-collection.

…            <tr id="handle-collection">
        …

Warning Line 1540, Column 41: The first occurrence of ID
handle-collection was here.

…            <tr id="handle-collection"><td rowspan="2"
style="text-align:left;…

2. Broken fragments for tests

These links are not valid anymore in the new test setup. Remove?

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/PR-drafts/PR-turtle-20140109/tests/#prefix1
(line 1499)

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/PR-drafts/PR-turtle-20140109/tests/#escapedNamespace1
(line 1501)

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/PR-drafts/PR-turtle-20140109/tests/#base1
(line 1497)

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/PR-drafts/PR-turtle-20140109/tests/#type
(line 1506)

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/PR-drafts/PR-turtle-20140109/tests/#default1
(line 1501)

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/PR-drafts/PR-turtle-20140109/tests/#base2
(line 1497)

3. Broken fragments for grammar productions:

Error in the BNF generation?

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/PR-drafts/PR-turtle-20140109/Overview.html#grammar-production-STRING_LITERAL_LONG2
(line 1812)

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/PR-drafts/PR-turtle-20140109/Overview.html#grammar-production-STRING_LITERAL_LONG1