Re: SPARQL Query reference

For Turtle and TriG:

The reference is used in the context of thr grammar and alignment is to
SPARQL 1.1 so it should be the SPARQL 1.1 version.  Direct href links
are to this version.

trig/index.html
rdf-turtle/index.html

Each doc there is one change:

The [] reference changes and the link text changed to the current title
"SPARQL 1.1 Query Language".

I haven't touched the REC drafts - I can do if you want me to.

The REC drafts have autogenerated HTML for the references.

Should the docs be regenenerated (how?) or change the HTML in place?