RE: Changes to test/implementation report URIs

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 8:24 PM, Guus Schreiber wrote:
> On 13-02-14 20:11, Markus Lanthaler wrote:

> >> files:

> Note
> > [...]
> >>
> >> +1 Works for me.
> >
> > Sorry, but wasn't the whole reason to create the RDF11-TESTCASES
> document to
> > have everything in one place? So, why don't we just link from each
> document
> > to RDF11-TESTCASES?
>
> That was indeed my preference, but I can also live with Gregg's
> proposal.  I suggest you two reach a consensus.  Either way is fine for
> me.

I think what Gregg said was to

   s/Implementation report/Test suite/

in each document's header (pointing to RDF11-TESTCASES) and either adding a
direct link to the implementation report corresponding to the spec at hand
or leaving it out. My preference would be to leave it out.

Gregg, is that what you proposed?

> > Also, referencing an "Implementation report" from the header of Concepts
> > looks very weird to me given that Concepts isn't implementable. IMO
> > it should be removed.
>
> Pubrules requires a link to an implementation report. The Test Cases

It doesn't have to be in the header though. The "Please see the Working
Group's implementation report" in the SOTD is enough.

> document is exactly the right link for Concepts, I think. See the
> explicit remark:
>
> [[
>    RDF 1.1 Concepts [RDF11-CONCEPTS] does not have a test suite and is
> not directly implemented in software; instead, it is implemented by the
> specs which build on it, including the other specs in this set.
> ]]

I know, I added it.

--
Markus Lanthaler