Re: agenda 11 Sep telecon / Remaining Work To Do

Added Sandro's message about remaining work to be done to today's agenda
(20 min). To be scheduled at a time convenient for Sandro, as he's
attending the RDF validation workshop.

Note: TriG LC decision to be taken next week.

Updated agenda:
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2013.09.11

Guus