Re: Resolved: N-Quads to LCWD

On 09/04/2013 06:46 PM, Gavin Carothers wrote:
> Also very done, pending publication for tomorrow
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/drafts/n-quads/Overview.html#conformance
>

> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 3:39 PM, David Wood <david@3roundstones.com
> <mailto:david@3roundstones.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     The attendees of today's telecon resolved [1] to publish N-Quads
>     as a LCWD.  Please express your displeasure within the next two
>     days if you disagree.  Thanks.

Errr, Gavin and I assumed it was okay to go ahead and publish tomorrow,
given he'd made the changes.

Can we still do that, and if anyone finds a problem in the next two
days, we'll consider that's worthy of a second last call?     (I'm
thinking it's unlikely someone will find a substantive problem.)

But please, try to find it by about 9am Eastern, so we can abort
publication, if you're going to find it?

Okay, Mr. Chair(s)?

        -- Sandro