json-ld progress, was Re: agenda 9 Oct telecon

On 10/08/2013 11:45 AM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> We'll want to spend a little time on understanding the implications of Concepts and Semantics not being in CR for JSON-LD to publish with a normative reference to CR. JSON-LD is just about ready for a transition to PR.

It's probably not worth trying to do.   JSON-LD should probably wait
until Concepts and Semantics are at least at CR.   Personally, I'd
prefer all RDF 1.1 documents go to PR together in December, so there's
one simple "RDF 1.1" thing for the AC and then in January for the world,
and so the references can all be clean and in-sync.

> The CR version of JSON-LD has a normative reference to LC RDF11-CONCEPTS of 23 July 2013, and informative references to 2004 RDF-SCHEMA, 23 July RDF11-MT and 19 Feb TURTLE.
>
> The CR version of JSON-LD-API has a normative reference to 2004 RDF-MT and an informative reference to the TURTLE CR of 19 Feb 2013.

Is there consensus within the JSON-LD task force how to handle the
Promises  dependency?  I haven't heard which of the plans we're going
with, and as I recall each had some risks and tasks associated with
it.     Some of them probably need RDF WG consensus as well.

           -- Sandro