Re: rdf semantics test suite setup

Interesting tests.   Implementers of RDF reasoners should check to see
whether their system passes these tests.

The manifest file needs to have some .nt extensions changed to .ttl, I
think.

I would be interested in seeing why having only one property leads to an
inconsistency.  All the other tests are correct, I think.

peter