Re: status RDF Primer

On 13-11-13 19:51, Dan Brickley wrote:
> On 13 November 2013 14:10, Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl> wrote:
>>
>> Yves and I have made quite some progress on the Primer (see the Editor's
>> Draft [1]). I expect we will have first version for WG review by Friday. I
>> cannot attend the telecon today, but maybe we can already look for
>> reviewers.
>
> Can you say a few words about where the Primer stops, and where
> Concepts starts? What's the scope for primer...?

The Primer is informative. The purpose is to give a light-weight
introduction into the RDF 1.1 world. It doesn't have the pretense of
being complete. For example, the document doesn't mention that graph
names can be blank nodes, the table with RDF Schema constructs lists a
small subset, etc. Also, it should contain easy-to-understand but
realistic examples.

OK?

We should probably make this purpose clear in the document.

Guus