Re: comments on JSON-LD 1.0, A JSON-based Serialization for Linked Data

On 06/17/2013 11:45 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> Perhaps you are missing the point that I'm trying to provide a better
> definition for the JSON-LD data model, so I need to include many of
> the same points that are already in Appendix A?

Yes, I missed that you were only asking for changes to Appendix A. I
thought you wanted to move Appendix A to the front of the document and
make references to RDF in the introductory portions of the document.

Peter, could you join us on the JSON-LD call on Tuesday to discuss your
proposals?

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

It would really help us understand and address your issues faster than
if you weren't there. I think you've put some solid proposals forward,
and I want to make sure you're there so that your requests are properly
discussed.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
http://blog.meritora.com/launch/