Re: Agenda for 12 June 2013

Again, I have to send regrets for today's telecon.

Regarding the proposals made in the agenda:

Sandro's proposal for ISSUE 131 seems good. +1
The proposal about ISSUE 136 is a bit ambiguous in the sense that it is
not completely clear what means "no less" when comparing "formal
meaning", but I support the intuition behind the proposal, so +0.8

As for the publication of RDF Semantics, I already sent my review which
requires some changes before LC publish. -1

These changes have consequences in RDF Concepts, since the modifications
that Semantics is bringing have crawled their way down to RDF Concepts.
I have consistently opposed these specific modifications [1] and their
adoption by RDF Concepts.

[1] See my review for details about the specific points I am concerned
with. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2013Jun/0085.html

AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann