W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-wg@w3.org > July 2013

Re: Respec2html help

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:28:23 -0400
Message-ID: <51E53C67.5000508@w3.org>
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
On 07/15/2013 04:15 PM, Gavin Carothers wrote:
> My turn!
>
> gavin@barad-dur ~/P/R/rdf-turtle [130]> phantomjs respec2html.js 
> http://localhost/~gavin/rdf-wg/rdf-turtle/n-triples.html 
> <http://localhost/%7Egavin/rdf-wg/rdf-turtle/n-triples.html> 
> ../drafts/n-triples/Overview.html
> ReferenceError: Can't find variable: berjon
>

I don't see what's wrong here, but I'll give you three data points that 
might help, for now.

1.  I get the same result as you
2.  In contrast, 
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/glossary/index.html works 
fine with respec2html.js (for me)
3.  both n-triples and gld-glossary are using very outdated respec, with 
the painfully-out-of-date references handling (which is where the berjon 
variable is used)

       -- Sandro
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/ReSpec.js/bibref/biblio.js:1
> Loading http://localhost/~gavin/rdf-wg/rdf-turtle/n-triples.html 
> <http://localhost/%7Egavin/rdf-wg/rdf-turtle/n-triples.html>
> Timing out in 10 s
> Timing out in 9 s
> Timing out in 8 s
> Timing out in 7 s
> Timing out in 6 s
> Timing out in 5 s
> Timing out in 4 s
> Timing out in 3 s
> Timing out in 2 s
> Timing out in 1 s
> Timeout loading 
> http://localhost/~gavin/rdf-wg/rdf-turtle/n-triples.html 
> <http://localhost/%7Egavin/rdf-wg/rdf-turtle/n-triples.html>. Is it a 
> valid ReSpec source file?
>
> and
>
> gavin@barad-dur ~/P/R/rdf-turtle> phantomjs respec2html.js 
> n-triples.html ../drafts/n-triples/Overview.html
> ReferenceError: Can't find variable: berjon
>
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/ReSpec.js/bibref/biblio.js:1
> Loading n-triples.html
> Timing out in 10 s
> Timing out in 9 s
> Timing out in 8 s
> Timing out in 7 s
> Timing out in 6 s
> Timing out in 5 s
> Timing out in 4 s
> Timing out in 3 s
> Timing out in 2 s
> Timing out in 1 s
> Timeout loading n-triples.html. Is it a valid ReSpec source file?
>
>
> Can't seem to get respc2html to work, documentation lacking, anyone 
> had any luck with this?
>
> --Gavin
Received on Tuesday, 16 July 2013 12:28:31 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:04:30 UTC