Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, July 9th 2013

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 23:41:01 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
We need to discuss how we're going to address Peter's issues with the
Data Model section of the spec. We also need to ensure that we have
reviewed and have resolutions for LC2 issues. This will be a 60-90
minute telecon.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, July 9th 2013
Time: 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 4pm CET
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
    SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
    Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 60-90 minutes
Scribes: Fran├žois, Paul, Gregg, Niklas, Dave, Manu, Markus
==========

Agenda

1. Peter's Issues with JSON-LD / RDF Alignment
    * http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2013Jun/0233.html
2. ISSUE-276: Convert appendices into normal sections
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/276
3. Review all LC2 issues
    * http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/products/15
4. Candidate Recommendation Preparation