Re: Help with Pubrules Compliance for Concepts

Thanks for the help, Peter and Markus.  I have created a static version and checked it in.

However, the document previously validated using the W3C Markup Validation Service but the static version created from ReSpec shows 81 errors.

Speaking as a volunteer with too little time available, this frustrates me greatly.  Am I expected to clean these up by hand?

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood