Re: Help with Pubrules Compliance for Concepts

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 02:43:46 -0700
To: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
See
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Tips_on_publishing_ReSpec-based_documents
for the process.

That document is a bit inscrutable in one spot.   Respec has a special process
that is triggered by cntrl-alt-shift-S which produces a non-respec version of
the document that you can then copy and paste into a text editor and then put
into the drafts area. Warning:  this triggering is somewhat fragile, it
happened for me only about 1/4 of the time I tried the incantation.

peter