Re: RDF Concepts: Add definition for literals that are not language-tagged strings

From: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 15:19:19 +0200
To: markus.lanthaler@gmx.net
CC: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
This is ISSUE-93, raised in August 2012 and closed soon after. The
decision was "we do not give a name to this subset".

ISSUE-93: Give a name to "literals that are not language-tagged strings"
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/93

Richard's arguments to close the issue:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Aug/0172.html

Pat, however, made a proposal: "tagless literals".

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Aug/0181.html

AZ.

--
Antoine Zimmermann