RE: RDF Concepts: Add definition for literals that are not language-tagged strings

On Thursday, July 04, 2013 1:38 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> All literals are typed now,

True, even though only rdf:langString-typed literals can have a language tag
which means that either that type is redundant or language-tagging is overly
restricted... but that's a different story.

We should thus also replace "datatyped literals" with "literals" in the
abstract.

> so typed value isn't a very good name for
> literals that are not language-tagged strings.

Yeah, there might be better names. Suggestions?