RE: Comments on rdf11-json

On Wednesday, July 03, 2013 11:32 AM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> On 03/07/13 00:21, Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:
> > Meta-remark:
> >
> > It would be nice if, instead of proposing an alterative format to
> > JSON-LD we could propose a controlled subset of JSON-LD that meets
> the
> > requirements that this format addresses.
>
> That would defeat the purpose of recording an existing format.
>
> http://docs.api.talis.com/platform-api/output-types/rdf-json

Just a thought. Would it be a viable alternative if Ian (or someone else
from Talis) would submit this as an *informational* RFC? The required
process and effort is minimal and we would avoid a lot of potential
confusion by publishing two JSON serializations in the RDF WG.

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler