Re: PROPOSED to publish: New editor's draft of RDF Datatset Semantics

As there were no objections to publishing the Datasets draft and we also
came to consensus on the multiple-graph example, we will publish
tomorrow three Notes:

What's new in RDF 1.1
   https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-new/index.html
RDF 1.1 Primer