RE: Multigraphs example proposal in RDF 1.1 Primer

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 12:32:59 +0100
To: <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
On Saturday, December 14, 2013 10:52 AM, Pat Hayes wrote:
> Option 1 works for me. I like option 2 better but I also see that it
> would probably get too complicated to explain in a primer.
>
> I would prefer to also add a slightly stronger warning to option 1,
> something like this at the end of the paragraph:
>
> "Note however that RDF provides no way to convey this semantic
> assumption to other readers of the dataset."

+1, I was just about to write the same. If we stick to option 1, I would
like to see "out-of-band knowledge" added to the sentence above or in a
separate one to make this crystal clear (yeah, it's basically the same but
nevertheless I think it will help people understanding this).

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler