New editor's draft of RDF Datatset Semantics

From: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 22:08:22 +0100
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
The new draft addresses most of Pat's comments. I added 2 issues to it.
I also added a section that reflects Sandro's box dataset semantics,
following Guus' suggestion, and also made some changes in response to
Peter initial comments.

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-dataset/index.html

If it looks ok, we can vote by email to make it a FPWD. Sorry for not
having done this before yesterday teleconf.
--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol