Re: RDF/XML as Proposed Edited Rec

Hi Guus,

Changes 5 and 6 are done (revisions 1512 and 1513)
Changes 7 and 8 are abandoned.
I updated section C.1 accordingly (revisions 1514) and the wiki page for changes.
I reviewed the intro and the extensive changes you made (revision 1515)
I also added you as first editor since you made many many edits.

Best regards,