Re: Status of RDF Primer?

On 21-04-13 17:34, Thomas Baker wrote:
> It has been awhile since the Primer [1] has been mentioned on the list or in
> telecons.  The Charter Extension Request proposed publishing Primer as a Note
> ten weeks from now, on 2013-06-30 [2], but the current Editor's Draft is still
> just an outline [1].  On the other hand, I see some risk in finalizing the
> Primer as a Note too far in advance of the Recommendations, which are projected
> to be published in November.
>
> Thoughts on the status, priority, and sequencing of this work item?

Yves and I are planning to do work on this over the coming weeks. In
fact, Yves has already started his bit. The WG can expect progress over
this in the next few weeks, because the other Rec docs are now in their
final stages. It won't be a long document; I don't expect the Primer to
be a major hurdle. 30 June is still a good target date.

Guus