JSO-LD and RDF [was Re: Potential Formal Object from DERI over JSON-LD]

On 23-10-2012 14:50, Michael Hausenblas wrote:

>> What's the likely hood of this Formal Objection happening then? withdrawn or still active?

All,

We stressed this some time ago in the WG telecon: pls refrain from
talking about "formal objection", unless we are at the *end* of the
consensus process.  Michael had a valid concern which is being
addressed.  That's all.

And let's please change the subject line.

Guus