Re: Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, October 23th 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:59 AM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
[...]
> Agenda
>
> 1. ISSUE-168: JSON-LD Syntax document MUST utilize the RDF definitions
>    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/168
> 2. ISSUE-156: Compact API first expands without provided context
>    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/156
> 3. ISSUE-162: Base IRI used to expand @type?
>    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/162
> 4. ISSUE-159: Add specifying @language to expanded form
>    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/159

Note I also created ISSUE-166 to propose a Conformance section and
ensure consistency in the use of normative language throughout the
spec:
 https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/166
This is not entirely unrelated to the other issues at stake, e.g.
because of its possible consequences on section 3.1 JSON-LD Data Model

Francois.