Re: Potential Formal Object from DERI over JSON-LD

> It would be more helpful to suggest specific wording, I think.

Can I first ask for a clarification from the JSON-LD proponents, first and foremost from Manu. This certainly helps reducing the workload of everyone involved. I really want to know where they stand before I can come up with any concrete PROPOSAL.

Cheers,
    Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow