Re: help an editor out with three remaining i18n comments?

* Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com> [2012-10-02 21:39+0100]

> On 02/10/12 21:20, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> >2http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/index.html#sec-examples
> >The fourth example is prefaced with "Assumes that line feeds in this
> >document are #xA.". Anyone know why?
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#sec-line-ends
>
> ?

I think you've got it. The text says that
[[
:a :b "The first line\nThe second line\n  more" .

:a :b """The first line
The second line
  more""" .
]]
is "an example of two identical triples containing literal objects
containing newlines". I think the I18N issue presumed that this
assumption was document-wide, or maybe Turtle-wide.

I'll propose some text to see if that hypothesis is correct and if
some additional specificity will address the issue.
--
-ericP