Re: Three solution designs to the first three Graphs use cases

On Feb 1, 2012, at 10:30, Alex Hall wrote:

> >>  For what it is worth, this is what Mulgara does.
>
> Actually, this is incorrect. Mulgara will never mint a new graph identifier for you. Mulgara doesn't even support any multi-graph formats, since its developers have been busy with their day jobs :-)

Alex is correct that Mulgara doesn't support graph literals, nor automatically generate new graphs.  However, it does allow for the creation of new graphs (on command) and the storage of the graph relationships as the last element of the quads.

Regards,
Dave