Re: RDF-ISSUE-95 (turtle-inverse): Turtle Inverse Property Syntax [RDF Turtle]

I support the "do nothing" position.

Rationale:

1. From a spec development point of view, Turtle is best understood as the "SPARQL data language". If this is added to Turtle, it should be added to SPARQL too.

2. It's a feature that I'd love to use, but it's not worth holding up SPARQL 1.1 for it.

3. Some future WG can add this feature. It will be harder in the future than it is now, but such is life. (I hope that in the future, updating Turtle (and TriG) will be the job of SPARQL WG.)

Best,
Richard