Re: RDF-ISSUE-90 (LV-entailment): Define a simple form of “literal value entailment” [RDF Semantics]

One more clarification: I've integrated something that Pat suggested
several times already, namely that the interpretation is independent of
a vocabulary V. Otherwise, the definition can be rephrased as:

"""
Let D be a datatype map. We define an LV-interpretation(D) of a
vocabulary V (or, LV-interpretation with respect to D of a vocabulary V)
as a simple interpretation I of V which satisfies the following conditions:

*LV semantic conditions.*
  - if <aaa,x> is in D then for any typed literal "sss"^^ddd in V with
I(ddd) = x,
   * if sss is in the lexical space of x then IL("sss"^^ddd) = L2V(x)(sss),
   * otherwise IL("sss"^^ddd) is not in LV
"""

AZ

--