Re: [Turtle] in HTML

Mini-mini bug: polyglut -> polyglot

On the technical level, there is one issue that comes up and I am not sure we have discussed this. Is there any statement on the HTML level that is inherited by the turtle part? The only thing that you refer to is the character encoding of the page. What about:

- document base URI? Is this also a base for the enclosed Turtle?  (In my opinion: yes)
- general, document level language setting? Does it have a bearing on text literals in the Turtle part (In my opinion: no)

Ivan

On Sep 24, 2011, at 24:05 , Gavin Carothers wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> First shot of how to use Turtle in HTML is in the current editors draft.
>
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/index.html#in-html
>
> Also made links to hashs mostly work in Respec.
>
> --Gavin

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153