Re: Agenda 4 May

Regrets for today, I'm traveling.

I have an overdue action (ACTION-25), need more time for this.

Regarding SPARQL/Turtle, +1 for Andy's latest resolution proposal, except for the question of \u escapes where we have a disagreement about wording. I have proposed concrete text here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011May/0014.html

Regarding the postponed issues to be revisited, Dan wrote proposed resolutions here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011Apr/0317.html
And I commented here, this still reflects my current opinion:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011Apr/0345.html

Best,
Richard