Re: [JSON] Consider Exhibit JSON?

From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 09:06:55 +0530
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: David Wood <david.wood@talis.com>, RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

> The author of Exhibit has since moved to Metaweb and is now Google (David Huynh). I am not sure whether the tools he developed there use a similar format for data. If so, that might be actually even more relevant.

The current JSON export format for Freebase is available via editing a
topic (without actually editing, just click the "edit" button on any
Freebase page), then at the end of the edit page you will find a link
to the JSON file, e.g.
http://www.freebase.com/experimental/topic/standard/en/json (the JSON
representation of the topic "JSON").

Currently the format seems to be tightly integrated in the Freebase world.

Best,
Tom

--
Thomas Steiner, Research Scientist, Google Inc.