Re: [JSON] Examples for RDF JSON serializations side-by-side comparison

On Mar 23, 2011, at 15:46 , Sandro Hawke wrote:

>> # These are not strict Turtle where everything
>> # must be "subject-predicate" form.
>> # They are SPARQL.
>>
>> ("a" "b" "c" ) .
>
> This should be flagged a little more clearly as "NOT RDF".  A mapping
> can reject this one and still be 100% RDF.
>
>> [ :p (1 2) , (3 4) ] .

I have not looked at the grammar (Andy, obviously, has) but that surprised me greatly. But RDFlib parses this without problem, to triples, each of them having a list as an object (ie, a bnode with first and next, etc)

Ivan

> Oh that's really not in Turtle?   Sad, if true.
>

>> Attached:
>>   D.ttl (the data above)
>>   D.nt (converted to N-triples)
>
> Brilliant!   And cruel!    I'm trying to imagine Tom sitting on the
> plane sorting this out against the various specs.    He might find he'd
> rather just write the code.
>
>   -- Sandro

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/