Re: [JSON] Summary of direction discussion

Ivan Herman wrote:

>>> Yeah, because I think they're both important.  :-)
>> I think they're both important too, but I was sticking up for business use, as no-one else was.
>
> I think that Manu's division is a bit harsh here because I have the impression that everybody considers both of them to be important. There may be different emphasis for people, but that is another statement.

Likewise, as I thought I'd said clearly in the call and on list up till
now, there are a whole host of different requirements, and I personally,
in different capacities, have each one of them.

Generally my position is that I do not feel one serialization can handle
all the requirements (and if we try that it'll be a mess).

Best,

Nathan