Re: [JSON] Summary of direction discussion

From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:29:42 +0100
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, RDF Working Group <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

> I'm not sure we need to go through the documents.   I prefer the idea of
> just looking at side-by-side examples, as Tom suggested.
While I think it would be very good if everyone set aside the time to
review all of the docs, I myself see how hard it is to actually do it.
As a result I've forced myself by opening ACTION-20
(http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/20), and will work on it
on my >10h flight to WWW (who else will be there by the way?). Expect
a result of this work in some form after WWW. I'll reach out
separately in order to agree on two example graphs.

Cheers,
Tom

--
Thomas Steiner, Research Scientist, Google Inc.