I cannot connect to the IRC

From: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@insa-lyon.fr>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:24:03 +0100
To: public-rdf-wg <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I am unable to connect to irc.w3.org. On Firefox, I get a blank page. On
Chrome, I get a "Invalid Response" message.

I cannot access the phone conference either. The "bip" sound I get is
the same as if the line was occupied. (I'm using the French phone number
since my office phone is restricted to national calls).

So I may have to declare my regrets for today's call.

Regards,
--
Antoine Zimmermann
Researcher at: