JSON Syntax Options - Syntax Structure

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 20:37:53 +0000
CC: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Hi All,

I've filled out the JSON Syntax Options as much as I feel is beneficial
to do so at this time, other options for things like lists and blank
nodes very much depend on choices made by the working group as to
direction, so will wait until we have a clear direction (or two) to go in.

The last of the four main sections is in, Syntax Structure:

  http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/JSON_Syntax_Options#Syntax_Structure

Hopefully that helps a little when looking at various proposals, as
sometimes it's good to see the component options and trade-offs each one
entails, rather than comparing full proposals against each other and
trying to work out the differences / benefits / drawbacks.

[officially stopped updating the document until further progress /
discussion is made in the WG, if anybody has any requests for me to look
in to various options of how to do X-thing that isn't listed, just say]

Best,

Nathan